Sverige Plus SEK
The fund suits those who want to invest in a Swedish equity fund that has a more diverse investment universe
Stockholm Stock Exchange is home to many well-managed, competitive and leading global companies. Lannebo Sverige Plus is an option if you want to save in a fund that has exposure to Swedish companies, but that also has the ability to invest in interesting companies globally.
Lannebo Sverige Plus is an actively managed equity fund that primarily invests in the Swedish equity market. Fundamentally the fund is similar to Lannebo Sverige but differs on two main points:
- Lannebo Sverige Plus may invest up to 10 per cent of the fund’s assets in equity markets other than Sweden.
- Lannebo Sverige Plus can engage in the short sale of shares that the portfolio manager believes will have a negative share price performance. The proceeds from short sales finance additional investments in shares the fund's portfolio manager believes has potential for a positive share price appreciation.
The fund normally invests in 25 to 40 companies. Companies are selected based on a thorough analysis grounded on our own expertise and on our periodic meetings with the company’s management. The goal is to find companies that over time can provide a good risk adjusted return. The fund's more flexible investment rules provide the opportunity to create additional returns without increasing the net exposure to the equity markets. Net exposure to the equity market is between 90 and 100 per cent.
The fund is suitable for those who
- want a Swedish equity fund with a more diversified investment universe
- believe in active management and investments based on a clear understanding of each individual company
In addition to a fixed fee, Lannebo Sverige Plus has a performance fee that is paid only when the fund's performance exceeds the fund’s hurdle rate, measured as SIX Portfolio Return Index.
- Previous day
- Year to date
- 5 years
- Inception date
- Fixed fee
- Variable fee
- 20% of any outperformance*
- PPM nr.
Information on the Variable fee