News & Releases
Macro comment: Peter Lagerlöf sums-up the first half of the yearPublished Monday, August 07, 2017
Peter Lagerlöf- How did the equity market perform during the first half of the year? Global equity markets continued their upward trend during the first half of the year, and interest rates remained at historically low levels. The Swedish equity market (SIXPRX) increased 10.8 per cent, while government bond yields...
Fund manager interview: ''Right now, we pay special attention to valuations.''Published Monday, June 12, 2017
Carsten Dehn and Ulrik Ellesgaard manage Lannebo Europa Småbolag, which is up 24.31% YTD. How do you explain the increase? - The main explanation for the fund's high return so far this year - 8 percent over the index - is our stock picking. Out of Europe’s 8,000 small caps we have selected approximately 40, where 94...
Fund manager comment: “So far the quarterly reports are encouraging”Published Thursday, May 04, 2017
Read the monthly report for Lannebo Europe Small Cap Carsten Dehn and Ulrik Ellesgaard What companies have been contributing positively in April? One example is CVS Group which operates veterinary practices in the UK and Netherlands. The share price reacted positively to financial results announced...
Fund information: Lannebo Pension becomes Lannebo KomplettPublished Friday, April 07, 2017
Welcome to contact us with any inquiries regarding the fund or its change of names. firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 08-5622 5222.
- Macro comment: Peter Lagerlöf sums-up the first half of the year
- Fund manager interview: ''Right now, we pay special attention to valuations.''
- Fund manager comment: “So far the quarterly reports are encouraging”
- Fund information: Lannebo Pension becomes Lannebo Komplett
- Interview: meet the fund managers
- Interview: ''Cyclical companies have outperformed lately''
- Update: three weeks into the new fund
- In media: best tech manager over three years
- In media: Lannebo Europe Small Cap
- New fund! Lannebo Europe Small Cap starts today
- TV: New fund! Meet the managers
- New EUR share class of Lannebo Småbolag
- Lannebo Fonder recruits two award winning fund managers from SEB and will start a new fund, Lannebo European Small Cap
- Reduced performance fee in Lannebo Småbolag Select as of April 1, 2016
- Lannebo Fonder selected “The best fund managment company 2015”
- +46 (0)8-5622 5200Switch board
- +46 (0)8-5622 5222Customer Service
Contact us weekdays from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. or send an email