News & Releases
Interview: meet the fund managersPublished Wednesday, March 01, 2017
- We have worked together for many years, and during this time we’ve developed a model that we believe in when it comes to finding- and timing investments in Europe's most promising and stable small cap companies, says Carsten Dehn. Carsten previously managed SEB's European small-cap fund for ten years, of which seven years...
Interview: ''Cyclical companies have outperformed lately''Published Monday, December 12, 2016
Carsten Dehn and Ulrik Ellesgaard, fund managers of Lannebo Europe Small Cap. Lannebo Europe Small Cap has underperformed towards index in November. Why? The main reason is that cyclical companies have been in the lead of the market growth the last month. Our investment focus is on quality...
Update: three weeks into the new fundPublished Friday, November 04, 2016
Carsten Dehn and Ulrik Ellesgaard, fund managers, Lannebo Europe Small Cap The Europe Small Cap fund was launched 17 October. The return for October since inception was -1,7% which is slightly lower than the market in the similar period. The European Small cap equity market has been soft due to a concern among investors...
In media: best tech manager over three yearsPublished Friday, October 21, 2016
Claes Murander, fund manager of Lannebo Vision, tops Citywire's ranking of tech managers over three years. Read the article here (Citywire 21 October 2016)
- Interview: meet the fund managers
- Interview: ''Cyclical companies have outperformed lately''
- Update: three weeks into the new fund
- In media: best tech manager over three years
- In media: Lannebo Europe Small Cap
- New fund! Lannebo Europe Small Cap starts today
- TV: New fund! Meet the managers
- A brief introduction to Lannebo Fonder
- New EUR share class of Lannebo Småbolag
- Lannebo Fonder recruits two award winning fund managers from SEB and will start a new fund, Lannebo European Small Cap
- Reduced performance fee in Lannebo Småbolag Select as of April 1, 2016
- Lannebo Fonder selected “The best fund managment company 2015”
- +46 (0)8-5622 5200Switch board
- +46 (0)8-5622 5222Customer Service
Contact us weekdays from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. or send an email